WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
ServeFootballTickets is a leading company, for getting and providing “hard to get tickets”, acting in the secondary market.
The following are the rules ("TERMS") that govern use of the ServeFootballTickets Web site ("SITE") by the user of the SITE ("USER"). By using or visiting the SITE, USER expressly agrees to be bound by these TERMS and to follow these TERMS and all applicable laws and regulations governing SITE. SITE reserves the right to change these TERMS at any time; new TERMS are effective immediately upon posting on SITE. If USER violates these TERMS ServeFootballTickets may terminate USER'S access to SITE, bar USER from future use of SITE, cancel USER'S ticket order, and/or take appropriate legal action against USER.
1. PURCHASING AND PRICE OF TICKETS THE PRICE THAT YOU PAY MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER THAN THE FACE VALUE PRICE PRINTED ON THE TICKETS.
ServeFootballTickets provides you with the service and convenience of locating premium and other tickets that are difficult to find or sold out via primary distribution channels such as the venue box office. Tickets posted on our resale marketplace, ServeFootballTickets, are supplied by professional resellers pre-screened by ServeFootballTickets, as well as individual resellers unable to use their seats. Resellers list these tickets at market value, which may be well above the price printed on the face of the ticket. The market value price for a ticket is quite volatile, and is typically determined by many factors including seat location, supply and demand, date and location of event, etc. All ticket prices in ServeFootballTickets include the ticket face value price plus additional service fee charges and handling fees as defined on each order.
- Service Fee: Cost per ticket associated for searching the ticket for the USER. The service Fee is different for each ticket sale, and reflected the difficulty of finding the ticket for each event. The USER understands that the service fee cost for ticket will be much higher for events with high demand.
- Handling Fee: Cost per ticket associated with SITE operation, customer service center operation, costs associated with the fulfillment of USER'S ticket request and Costs associated with the Delivery Method chosen by USER and the SITE'S arrangement of USER'S ticket delivery by ServeFootballTickets. Once complete the order. USER will receive email confirmation. USER must to sign and send it back to ServeFootballTickets by fax or by email scanned in 2 days from the order time. Not sending the email confirmation back is not giving the USER any right to cancel the order, no cancellation or refund will be made once the order is paid.
2. PRICES AND PAYMENT
All payments will be taken in Euros, even if the original price on the website is shown in GBP. (All events where the original price is shown in GBP will also show the total order amount in Euros, as well as on the email confirmation). For USERs paying with American Express, charges will be in USA Dollar.For all orders total amount that will be charge by ServeFootballTickets will be show on the last payment page (before the USER entering his credit card details. USER should check the final price before submitting the payment. Once completing the payment the USER will not have any claim what so ever regarding services fee or handling fee or Exchange rates.
- ServeFootballTickets charges will also appear on the USER's Credit Card statement under the name of "ServeFootballTickets".
- Credit Card payments must be verified by the Credit Card Company (online) otherwise the order will automatically be cancelled.
- ServeFootballTickets reserves the right to do a security check on all orders and may request a proof of the USERs I.D. and copy of the Credit Card might be required to send to ServeFootballTickets. (The order will be cancelled if the I.D. or copy of the credit card is not received by ServeFootballTickets, if requested).
3. RETURNED AND CANCELLATION
- There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any request once it is submitted to us. This policy is in place because when you place your ticket request, we attempt to secure and acquire those tickets for you from a ticket supplier and are not able to recover our costs. Please order tickets only after you are certain you want them.
- As stated in the European Law Number 31997L0007, DIRECTIVE 97/7/EC (May 20, 1997) for the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, it is clearly written that once a USER submits a booking for transport (flight, bus, etc) or accommodation (hotels, apartments, etc) or catering or leisure services or leisure events (tickets), the USER is not permitted to cancel the booking. In the event of cancellation by the USER, no refund will be given.
- All sales are final. Since tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and not replaceable, there are. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations. If an event is postponed or rescheduled, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. New tickets will not need to be issued. If an event is cancelled without a rescheduled date, USER will need to contact directly the event organizer for a refund. The Event organizer may require USER to return the supplied tickets at USER'S expense before receiving any refund USER is entitled to due to cancellation. ServeFootballTickets is not responsible for providing or securing this refund for USER. Any shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- The USER accept, that in situation of undelivered tickets due to any reason or delivered lower tickets category, ServeFootballTickets will credit the USER account inside ServeFootballTickets.com web site for the amount of the undelivered tickets or lower tickets category differences only. The USER can use this amount to purchase new orders for new tickets in ServeFootballTickets only base on this terms and conditions. The USER accept that the refund inside his account in ServeFootballTickets can be use maximum in the next 180 days (from the moment he got the refund to his account), and for maximum one time use of 50%, from the amount of the new USER orders. The USERs accept that ServeFootballTickets can change from time to time the conditions of the refund time of use or the % to be use in the next’s new USER orders. ServeFootballTickets will not be held responsible for any delays caused by the customer’s Bank or Credit Card Company.
- In exception cases ServeFootballTickets reserve the rights to issue the customer a written approval for a refund back to the USER credit card (that he used during doing the order), the refund will be made up to 30 (Thirty) working days or Business days from the date of issue.
4. CREDIT CARD PURCHASES
Please note that purchases by credit card do not grant any variances from our Terms and Conditions. You are still responsible for complying with our Terms and Conditions. Any attempts to defraud ServeFootballTickets may result in legal and criminal action brought against you. ServeFootballTickets notifies local and federal law enforcement authorities in cases of fraud or suspected fraud and aggressively and fully cooperates with investigations.
Because of the increased market value of certain tickets, ServeFootballTickets may request additional proof identity on any order prior to processing. Proof of identity may include but is not limited to a signed authorization form.
The credit card will be charged in accordance with the Order Confirmation/Processing section
Ticket Availability. ServeFootballTickets cannot guarantee ticket availability for all the events. USER by completing the order authorized ServeFootballTickets to search the ticket for the USER. We do not guarantee the type of ticket you will receive. As a secondary seller we are limited to the type of ticket the original purchaser chose. We cannot guarantee seat numbers.
Due to the fact that our inventory is posted from various outside suppliers we cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors or incorrect ticket listing. The customer accepts on behalf of ServeFootballTickets that in case of availability of tickets in a higher/lower category than the category confirmed, The USER automatically authorized ServeFootballTickets to deliver the USER tickets in a higher/lower category and will charge/refund for the extra amount of money related to the difference between the categories of each ticket.
- The USER accept that if will not be availability for away section tickets ,The USER will accept other tickets in Category 2 Behind The Goal, and the USER will not have any claim or demand from ServeFootballTickets.
- For each event, ServeFootballTickets can deliver the customer: an E-Ticket, a Match Day Paper Ticket, a Season Ticket (card) or a Member Card. When the customer receives a Season Ticket (card)/Member Card, it can only be used for the specific date and event booked from ServeFootballTickets. Once the event ends, the USER must send back immediately the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card to ServeFootballTickets based on instructions received from ServeFootballTickets or from the suppliers of ServeFootballTickets. These instructions can be given by phone, email or a letter attached to the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card inside the envelope. Customers that are staying at a hotel (In the event city) are required to leave the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card, the same night at the end of the event, inside an envelope at the hotel front desk and will write on the envelope the name of ServeFootballTickets or other names based on the instructions received from ServeFootballTickets. If the customer doesn't return the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card within 24 hours after the event, ServeFootballTickets will charge the customer: 100 (GBP) per day for each Member Card (starting from the end of the 24 hours period after the event until the return of the Member Card back to ServeFootballTickets offices) or 650 (GBP) for each Season Ticket.
- The USER, by accepting to the Terms and Conditions agrees that the tickets for football matches in each category can be in any home or away section. The USER also agrees that they will not have any claim against ServeFootballTickets regarding the home or away ticket. For any kind of ticket(s) (home or away) the USER must act accordingly and wear as stated on the ticket by the organizers or promoters. For the home team section, the USER will not be allowed to enter the venue if wearing the clothing of the other team and this is at the USERs own risk and discretion.
6. TICKET DELIVERY
If your tickets are being delivered via electronic delivery, a link or file to print your tickets will be sent to the email address you provided once you complete the order. The acceptance of electronically delivered tickets specifically means you cannot dispute the charges to your credit card for delivery related matters. It is the USER responsibility to provide a correct email address.
ServeFootballTickets will not be responsible for sending electronic tickets to incorrect email address provided by the user. (No refund will be made).
All tickets shipped will be done so via an express delivery service. We use express delivery services and we require a signature for delivery, however for security purposes we suggest you ship to an address that does requires a signature; such as Hotel or business address. It is your responsibility to track your package and to be available to accept the package. You agree to provide us with a secure delivery location.
- By completing the order, the USER is asking and giving automatic authorization to ServeFootballTickets to ship the tickets by EXPRESS courier companies or Local mail companies or ServeFootballTickets’s own courier.
- Shipment and issue shall be at the expense and risk of the USER. Shipment costs also include hotel delivery and the pickup of the tickets (if required).
- The USER authorizes ServeFootballTickets to deliver the tickets to the shipping address specified by the USER during doing the order. In case of hotel, the USER authorizes the hotel reception to sign and to receive the tickets on his behalf. In case of apartment USER authorize anyone of the people present in the apartment to sign on his behalf.
Receiving the tickets by the hotel reception or by any one present in the apartment will be considered as tickets received as ordered by quantity and category.
- Tickets will be sent at the expense and risk of the USER via FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT or a similar courier. Shipments by EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY or any local courier service are not insured. ServeFootballTickets cannot be held liable for any damage that should be done by FedEx or any other courier company like lost, late delivery and/or misplaced tickets.
- Should the USER or the USER's hotel refuse to accept the ticket (s) pertaining to the return of the ticket to ServeFootballTickets by the express courier company or any local courier service, the USER shall be deemed to be waiving his right to delivery. The USER shall be obliged to compensate ServeFootballTickets for the costs incurred in relation to the returned shipment.
- Normally tickets are shipped from the offices of ServeFootballTickets during the week before the event (subject to changes).
- Should a delivery window be unavailable (due to the late release of some tickets) or by the USER’s request, tickets will be sent to a hotel address or local pick up address near to the event venue on the day of the event. In case of a pickup point at a location near to the venue, ServeFootballTickets will start to deliver the tickets 2 hours before the event time until the start of the event (in the event of a pickup point near to the venue, if the USER doesn't arrive to collect the ticket(s), no refund will be made).
- Most football tickets will be delivered to the USER's hotel 1 or 2 days prior to the event taking place. Due to these unforeseen circumstances, the USER must provide ServeFootballTickets with the hotel details. In case of a hotel delivery, the USER will be solely responsible for receiving the tickets from the courier. If for any reason the hotel refuses to receive the tickets from the courier, the USER will be solely responsible (ServeFootballTickets recommends the USER to inform the hotel about the prospect of a delivery). For specific and precise information about shipments, please contact the ServeFootballTickets sales team close to the time of the event.
- The USER is obliged to inform ServeFootballTickets of any changes in the address where tickets can be delivered to, up to 72 hours before the event. (ServeFootballTickets do not take responsibility if the change in address is received after the 72 hour threshold).
7. EVENT DATES AND TIMES.
Event dates and times printed on the face of the tickets, or in any correspondence from ServeFootballTickets, are always subject to change. This is especially true for sporting events that are subject to television scheduling conflicts. It is your responsibility to check for any possible changes in date and time. You may check with your local media to ensure that you arrive at the event on the correct date and at the correct time. You agree that ServeFootballTickets is not responsible for changes in date or time of the event, and that refunds will not be issued due to event dates or times being changed.
8. LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS.
When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. Unfortunately, tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen, or damaged. Please note that direct sunlight and heat can damage some tickets.
9. SPECIAL PROVISION AND LIABILITY.
- When the occasion arises and in particular in relation to sport events, tickets may display a name that does not match the name of the USER or user of the ticket. ServeFootballTickets cannot be held liable should the USER and/or the user of a ticket not be granted access to the event and/or s/he (and/or the person stated where they purchased the ticket from) is denied access as a consequence of this.
- Ticket Holder Behavior Policy. The USER agrees to abide by all rules and policies of the venue where the event is located relating to conduct and behavior. Should the USER be ejected from the event for failure to abide by the venue's rules and policies, USER shall be subject to all applicable fines and legal or other expenses associated with the ejection. USER shall not be entitled to a refund due to ejection from the event for failure to abide by the venue's rules and policies.
- The USER accept and understand, that when the USER Purchased tickets for football event inside the United Kingdom, and ServeFootballTickets directly or by tried party purchased the tickets from the official organizers, and deliver the tickets to the USER, it will be consider as deal completed between the USER to ServeFootballTickets. From that moment the USER understand and accept the full risk, that in case of not entering to the venue or rejecting from the venue on the date of the event by the organizers, the USER will not have any claim or demand what so ever from ServeFootballTickets.
- ServeFootballTickets will not be held liable should organizers of an event or the authorities eject the USER from the venue due to the purchase of the tickets in the secondary market. By purchasing tickets on the website, the USER agrees and accepts that the tickets have been purchased in the secondary market and not from any official box office related to the official promoters, and so the USER will be fully responsible for this action. If the USER is ejected from any venue in United Kingdom due to the contravention of section 166 on Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, s/he agrees to be fully responsible for this action and for buying the tickets through ServeFootballTickets. The USER agrees that in this instance, s/he will not have any claim against or demand from ServeFootballTickets and will not be given any refund. E. ServeFootballTickets shall not be held liable should organizers of an event or the authorities deny admission to the USER and/or user of a ticket delivered by ServeFootballTickets to an event except insofar in the case of an intentional act, omission or gross negligence by ServeFootballTickets.
- The USER and/or user of a ticket shall visit an event at their own risk. ServeFootballTickets shall not be held liable for damages (also in cases of undelivered tickets by ServeFootballTickets) that the USER and/or user may suffer whilst travelling from or to the event or attending such an event.
- The options of categories stated by ServeFootballTickets for tickets shall not harmonize with any categories used by the organizer of the event for which the tickets have been issued. The USER cannot derive any rights from the category class and/or ranking.
- The USER and/or user of a ticket supplied by ServeFootballTickets must obtain information themselves in relation to updated times and changes to the event from the organizer. ServeFootballTickets does not have any obligation to further inform the USER and/or user of the ticket regarding this.
- Events that have been cancelled or moved are at the expense and risk of the USER and cannot be regarded in any way as a shortcoming of ServeFootballTickets. ServeFootballTickets shall not be liable to pay for compensation. The USER is responsible to get the information about the correct dates and starting time of concerts and events and also to note that football matches can be rescheduled to fit into Champions League obligations and/or television coverage. These changes can take place at very short notice. ServeFootballTickets recommends the USER make both Saturday and Sunday available when arranging travel plans and to ask the hotel's concierge or check the official websites or even the local press for the exact schedules upon arrival.
- Should an event be cancelled and should a replacement event not take place, the USER must not approach ServeFootballTickets but the organizer of the event in order to be refunded the original value of the ticket if possible. Should a replacement event take place, the USER must approach the organizer of the event to claim the replaced ticket.
- The content of the ServeFootballTickets website is without obligation and the USER cannot derive any rights towards ServeFootballTickets in relation to the content thereof and the included links.
- ServeFootballTickets prices are subject to fluctuations related to the demand for and the availability of tickets. The USER cannot derive any rights from increases or reductions of prices once the USER has accepted the offer of ServeFootballTickets.
- Any liability of ServeFootballTickets shall be limited to the amount that the USER has paid for the ticket in question. Any actions by our company that do result in you missing your event will be rectified with our liability not exceeding 100% of your total purchase price.
are not directly affiliated with any performer, sports team, or venue; and ServeFootballTickets does not act as a primary sale box office. By agreeing to these TERMS, USER agrees that the purchase price for tickets on USER'S order does not reflect the original purchase price of the ticket and may be either higher or lower than the original purchase price.
11. Event Listings.
ServeFootballTickets does not guarantee the accuracy of event information on ServeFootballTickets SITE including but not limited to event name, event location or venue, event start time, or event date.
12. Permitted Use.
USER agrees that USER is only authorized to visit, view, and to retain a copy of pages of this SITE for USER'S own personal use, and that USER shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this SITE for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for USER'S personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by ServeFootballTickets to do so. The content and software on this SITE is the property of ServeFootballTickets and/or its suppliers and is protected by European and international copyright laws.
ServeFootballTickets may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. ServeFootballTickets has no control over these sites or the content within them. ServeFootballTickets cannot guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive. ServeFootballTickets does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does ServeFootballTickets warrant that these sites will not contain viruses or otherwise impact USER'S computer systems. By using the SITE to search for or link to another site, USER agrees and understands that USER may not make any claim against ServeFootballTickets for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from use of the SITE to obtain search results or to link to another site.
14. Violation of the Terms.
ServeFootballTickets, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, may terminate USER'S access to SITE, cancel USER'S ticket order, or exercise any other remedy available to it. USER agrees that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to SITE for violations of these terms and conditions and USER consents to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. ServeFootballTickets may release USER information by operation of law, if the information is necessary to address an unlawful or harmful activity against ServeFootballTickets. ServeFootballTickets is not required to provide any refund to USER if USER is terminated as a user of SITE.
15. Governing Law.
USER agrees that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the use of SITE will be governed by the laws of Spain, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
ServeFootballTickets shall not be deemed in default or otherwise liable under these rules and policies due to its inability to perform its obligations by reason of any fire; earthquake; flood; substantial snowstorm; epidemic; accident; explosion; casualty; strike; lockout; labor controversy; riot; civil disturbance; act of public enemy; cyber-terrorism; embargo; war; act of God; or any municipal, county, state, or national ordinance or law; or any executive, administrative, or judicial order (which order is not the result of any act or omission which would constitute a default hereunder); or any failure or delay of any transportation, power, or communications system; or any other or similar cause not under ServeFootballTickets control (hereinafter all of the foregoing is collectively referred to as FORCE MAJEURE). Notwithstanding the foregoing, ServeFootballTickets shall be permitted to terminate this Agreement with or without notice to USER in the event that USER is prevented from performing hereunder due to FORCE MAJEURE
18. USER Account.
USER may be asked to select a username and password as part of the registration process. All USER account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. USER is fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of USER'S username and password. USER agrees to immediately notify ServeFootballTickets at sales@ServeFootballTickets.com should USER know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that the username or password have been compromised. ServeFootballTickets shall not be responsible for USER'S failure to abide by this paragraph. ServeFootballTickets may, in its sole discretion, terminate the USER'S account for any reason. Under no circumstances shall SITE be liable to any user or third party for termination of USER'S account.
19. Third Party Advertisers.
ServeFootballTickets may allow third-party advertisers to advertise on SITE. ServeFootballTickets undertakes no responsibility for USER'S dealings with, including any on-line or other purchases from, any third-party advertisers. ServeFootballTickets shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by USER in its dealings with third-party advertisers.
20. Service and Advertising Emails.
ServeFootballTickets may send USER several service-related emails to the email address given when placing an order. These may include a confirmation email with details of USER'S order, and sometimes a post-event email gathering feedback on the USER'S experience. When USER places an order, ServeFootballTickets may also add USER to the mailing list to be informed of upcoming events. USER can opt out of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email itself.